California moved forward to Nullify NSA this week. Senate Bill 828 has been introduced by Sen. Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) and Sen. Joel Anderson (R-San Diego. The OffNow Coalition drafted the legislation --go here: http://offnow.org/action/state/
Everything is set for we defenders of freedom to take action.
As we witnessed with the NDAA---NULLIFICATION WORKS!!!
HERE IS WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO:
- It doesn’t take much to make a call. Not an email. Not a fax
- A letter, maybe. A phone call definitely.
- Call your California State Senator. Pronto. http://senate.ca.gov/senators
- Ask them to support SB828. Be polite, but strong.
- Get a yes or no confirmation.
- Ask them to co-sponsor.
- If they give you no answer - ask how much time they need to read the legislation. You'll call back. Then call back again. Do the same--over and over and over until they tell you YES and make that public.
- If they say YES, ask them to TWEET it, or do a press release.
- Then call your State Assembly Person and say, I like SB828, will you support a similar bill in the assembly?
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." --Thomas Paine