What do you think of your asking the OC Central Committee to support John Dennis? Even though he's not in OC, it is definitely in the interests of the Republican Party to defeat Nancy Pelosi.
Can you bring it up at tonight's meeting?
1) Write a short “slim jim” type flyer with the names of all the liberty candidates and their assembly districts on them. They must clearly and succinctly state the basic principles the liberty candidates swear to support. My opinion is that these should be very limited: balanced budgets, cut government spending, etc.
2) Pass out the slim jims at gun shows, etc.
3) Write letters to the editor regarding the liberty candidates and why they need to replace RINOS.
4) Pass out slim jims at Republican Party meetings. (For example, at the Laguna Woods Republican Club meetings).
5) Work out “robo-calls” for each district. I’ve already purchased a list of addresses and phone numbers for Orange County. When should people be called? Remember there are people who vote by mail so they must receive the information early. The robo-calls must be short and to the point. What should they say? We can tailor the calls so that residents in a specific assembly district will hear the names of only the candidates in their district.
6) Should we contact the Republican Party of OC and see how they go about campaigning?
7) Contact “Take Back Congress.com” and see if they will make a category on their website for Republican Central Committee – Orange County, CA. Even though running for central committee is not the same as running for Congress, the central committee can affect the elections of those running for Congress.
8) Actual walking of precincts and leaving a slim jim at the addresses of Republican voters.
9) Should we have “Meet the candidates” teas at my house? At least for Laguna Woods Republicans…..hmm.
10) Attend a California Republican Assembly meeting. I remember meeting them at the San Juan Tea Party. They’re different from the Republican Party. They’re having an “endorsing convention” March 5th, 2010. They rate Republicans by their voting records.