Freedom Loves Company
Message from David Smithey November 2009--
I invite you to join me at the new site as I will bring this one down as of November 30, 2009. I also encourage everyone to begin focusing on your local base and taking a leadership role in your community.
I have very specific goals that the new site will reflect and personal policies of conduct that I will follow that I believe reflect our Campaign for Liberty values and principles. I am very open minded, patient and believe in making bridges where there are gaps in understanding. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and where possible I choose to educate, inform and persuade people who do not share my opinions because it makes me work harder to understand them. It also reinforces my ability to articulate the positions of our constitution and our campaign.
And please participate, please get involved and please do everything in your power to keep our freedom and liberties secure. The new site will be much more involved and hands on. It will not be limited to when events are occurring, but on what to do and how to do it.
• Check out the latest Ron Paul video
• Listen to music while you chat with fellow freedom lovers
• Share and compare notes on the latest news in the forums
• Check out the Calendar for the next meeting
• Check out the count down clock until the next event
• Send and manage emails with fellow members
• Discover your new found ability to post blogs
• Get creative with your personal pages
• Check out the Twitter integration
• Plus Photo and Video sharing
• Share Files, Conduct Polls and the list just keeps on growing
The functionality also allows splinter groups to form within the site, and they can be created by the members, which is very cool. It is really worth the time to find your way around the new site because it offers a whole new level of interaction. This is important now more than ever as these times are perilous to our nation and require constant communication.
As always, thank you for everything that you are doing to promote liberty in America.